Just a quick check in as it's late and I've still much to do for my little co-op class tomorrow.
I'm down another pound (for a total of 15 now in almost 6 weeks) and I re-figured my inches lost and I've lost a total of 20 inches from hither and yan.
There is a noticeable difference in how my clothing fits. Last Sabbath I was very pleasantly surprised that I had a bit of bagging in a blouse that usually fits snugly. Also - I was able to get into some jeans that I haven't in quite some time. Just in the nick of time for that one... my other jeans had worn a bit in the thigh region...and they were thin enough that they ripped on me two weeks ago when I stooped down... luckily the rip couldn't be seen - but knowing about it was enough of an embarrassment.
Thanks for all your comments of encouragement on and off blog. I'm really going to do it this time!

2 comments:
Good job Sara!
I also need to get my butt moving, so I can fit back into the jeans I wore last year.
You ARE doing it! Doing a huge happy dance for you!
Post a Comment