Tuesday, November 28

Food of My Soul...

Music. Can't imagine life without it.
I MISS making it! Especially this time of year... I'm actually thinking of attending a church on Sundays too just so I can sing with a good choir! (or maybe find a duet partner...) I just miss the challenge of a good choral work.

Anyway - I figured out how to add a little music to my bleck... um... I mean blog... so here's a little Norah Jones - one of my very most favorite artists... I could sing back-up with Norah... in fact I DO.

Don't get too attached - I'll probably change the song in a few days if I can find a nice Christmas piece...

(didjuh' see how I added those italics and bolds back there? I'm catchin' on quick... just something else to suck up my time and irritate my babies' daddy...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Video Tour of My Scrapbook Space

The content (stuff) on these pages, including original text, images, photographs and ideas, are the sole property of the author, copyright protected, and may not be reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved. Scraps of Sara 2006-2011